Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Root Cause Analysis: Applying the Concept for Better Study Compliance Management
Managing compliance in the research industry is vital to successful clinical trials. Regulatory authorities expect that all stakeholders identify non-compliance, intervene, and then evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention. Without root cause analysis, interventions cannot be effectively identified and designed. This web seminar will present the scientific concepts of root cause analysis and apply them specifically in the clinical trial setting. Root cause analysis is invaluable for all stakeholders in clinical research, the sponsor, CRO, site, and Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- Define root cause analysis concepts
- Implement Gilbert’s Root Cause Analysis Diagnostic Process
- Apply root cause analysis in clinical trial study site management
- Assign the right intervention for successful solutions
- Integrate proactive root cause analysis to manage stakeholder compliance: Research site management, Clinical Research Associate (CRA) management, and more
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Associates
- Site Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Project Managers
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.