Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Strategies for Conducting Vendor Audits
Regulatory agencies hold companies accountable for delivering high quality products that meet all established requirements and specifications. Vendors play a key role in accomplishing these mandates and it is the sponsor’s responsibility to ensure their vendors meet all regulatory specifications for the supplied materials, equipment, and/or services. During this web seminar, we will discuss types of vendor audits, various methods/media to conduct vendor audits, planning for the audit, and follow-up to vendor audits.
- Describe the various types of vendors that might be audited
- Discuss types of vendor audits
- Implement processes that can be used for selection, audit, approval, and qualification of vendors based on the material/equipment/service being delivered
- Explore methods and tools that can be used to accomplish a vendor audit
- Discuss the importance of and methods for follow-up to vendor audits
Who Should Attend
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Personnel responsible for vendor management and oversight
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A, R.A.C, C.S.S.G.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.