Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Strategies for Developing Effective Training & Facilitation Skills
In clinical research, there is an on-going need to conduct training whether it is at the onset of a study, due to a change in staff or new staff, as a result of an amendment, or because of an identified noncompliance issue during a study. If our goal in training is to pass on knowledge and to ask learners to apply that information, we need to consider our approach in how to make this happen. It is important to consider how essential every communication is within research; the information shared can have a huge impact on study timelines, data integrity, and compliance. If information is not internalized by the learner, then the time spent discussing it is a waste and the consequences may be significant. In this web seminar, training and facilitation methodology, skills, and fundamentals will be discussed. We will focus on the practical application and tools needed to ensure that an audience is able to remember and apply the information shared.
- Review the application of training and good facilitation skills in clinical research
- Discuss adult learning principles and styles
- Identify successful training techniques applied to a clinical research setting
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Managers and Leads
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Research Professionals interested in building additional training and facilitation skills to apply to daily transference of knowledge
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.