Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Strategies for Remote Auditing of Investigative Sites
Under federal regulation, sponsors are responsible for ensuring the integrity of safety and efficacy data submitted to the FDA to support their application; they are also responsible for ensuring clinical studies are conducted in accordance with the approved protocol. Audits are an opportunity to assess compliance and not just the quality of data, but the systems that generate that data. This web seminar will highlight the collaborative requirements for facilitating remote auditing and identify key considerations for future studies.
- Review the purpose and process of audits
- Examine critical Clinical Investigator quality systems, subsystems, and processes
- Explore study risk assessments to inform the remote auditing plan
- Discuss the use of technology to verify objective evidence
- Address challenges and potential solutions of virtual audits
- Incorporate new FDA guidance and ISO standards to develop a remote audit process
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- Clinical Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Medical Monitors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Principal Investigators
- IRB Administrators and Members
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.