Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Study Feasibility: Eliminating Low and Late Enrollment
This web seminar is designed for sponsor/CRO personnel responsible for protocol design and development, country allocation, site selection, and study feasibility assessments. The current study feasibility assessment process is inefficient and is incapable of identifying the best investigative sites to conduct a clinical trial. Feasibility questionnaires and the current process are often not effective in predicting site success in implementing a given clinical trial. This session will explore novel approaches and technologies that can be used to significantly improve the feasibility assessment process at the protocol, country, and site level.
- Evaluate the traditional approach to study feasibility assessment
- Examine what’s working, what’s not, and why not
- Re-define the concepts of study feasibility at the protocol, country and site level
- Discuss the purpose and objectives for conducting feasibility assessments
- Explore paradigm shifts in the approach and methods for evaluating study feasibility
- Examine a live demonstration of several new methods, technologies, and approaches
- Identify the characteristics of a high-enrolling site for a given study
- Identify how a protocol can be optimized for enrollment and how the sponsor can maximize enrollment at each site
- Employ practical, statistical, and simulation based methods for country allocation and site selection practices
Who Should Attend
- Directors of Clinical Operations
- Regional Medical Directors
- Clinical Project Managers
- Site Selection Specialists
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Beth D. Harper, B.S., M.B.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.