Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Study Initiation Strategies for Sponsors: Study and Site Start-Up
Study start-up and initiation is one of the busiest times in the research study process. As sponsors and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) are faced with a tight timeline to get all sites up and running — critical elements of the training and communication process are often overlooked. This web seminar will focus on the steps that need to be taken to ensure start-up success at both the sponsor and site level, allow for proactive preparation, reduce the study learning curve, and eliminate study deviations and errors.
- Describe the steps of the study start-up process and roles and responsibilities of each team member
- Discuss critical elements that must be included for successful study execution
- Evaluate the use and effectiveness of different types of training and tools
- Discuss how to establish ongoing measures and techniques for continued protocol compliance and communication throughout the study
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Study Coordinators
- Site Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Project Managers
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.