Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Study Site Start-Up: Organization and Management Tips
The role of the research site is vital in the success of a clinical trial. Quality research sites are in great demand in the current research environment. This web seminar presents an overview of the core components for a successful research site. Examples of successful sites for benchmarking will be included as well as resources for more information.
- Identify components of a successful research site through benchmarking elite performers
- Identify the primary elements of business and marketing planning for a research site
- Discuss the importance of site GCPs and components of SOPs
- Discuss marketing, staffing, recruitment, contracting, and budgeting concepts key to research sites
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Site Managers/Directors
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Industry Consultants
- Principal Investigators or Potential Principal Investigators
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Lily Romero, P.A., C.C.R.C.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.