Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Subject Enrollment: Creating Effective Enrollment Models
Although clinical trial subject enrollment has been debated, analyzed, and implemented in many forms, study teams still face ongoing challenges. Although study sites are often blamed for sluggish enrollment, the challenges are study-specific and can be sponsor-related. Moreover, some sponsors are going global in order to recruit subjects, while failing to access the many untapped patient populations in native western countries, such as the U.S., Canada, and Europe. This web seminar provides an overview of the changes driven by globalization of clinical research, looks at subject enrollment challenges, and addresses patient engagement issues. Innovative tools for improving clinical trial subject enrollment will be provided.
- Meet subject enrollment challenges and patient engagement issues
- Employ effective models for clinical trial subject enrollment
- Develop, manage, and measure enrollment campaigns
- Develop subject enrollment business infrastructures
- Leverage pharmacies and IT for subject enrollment
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Operations Personnel
- Clinical Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Principal Investigators
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Project Managers
- Subject Enrollment Managers
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Moe Alsumidaie, M.B.A., M.S.F.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.