Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Subject Recruitment: Proactive Project Plans and Issues Management
This web seminar presents an overview of the patient recruitment arena, and focuses on strategies for successful clinical trials including: Systematic protocol feasibility, pre-screening approaches, insourcing and outsourcing options, and social media considerations. Included in the program are discussions for handling tough populations and the ethics of participant recruitment in clinical trials.
- Explore updates on clinical trial participant recruitment worldwide
- Discuss an overview of participant recruitment practices including the use of social media
- Examine keys to success: Systematic practice approaches to recruitment in clinical trials
- Employ pre-screen practices to improve screening successes
- Examine the consenting process in regard to subject recruitment and retention
- Determine approaches to retain quality subjects to support data integrity
- Evaluate efforts: The recruitment report card
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Site Research Managers
- Clinical Research Monitors
- Sponsor Project Managers
Janet Ellen Holwell, CCRC, CCRA, TIACR, FACRP
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.