Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Tools for Trainers: Clinical Research Job-Aids and Checklists
As adult learners, clinical research professionals are motivated by an understanding of how training interactions directly impact their work lives. The use of job aids and checklists can serve to satisfy this need by providing a resource to someone performing a task exactly when and where they need it. These tools can also serve to reinforce the training as participants return to the workplace, resulting in a greater likelihood that the organization’s performance goals will be met. In some cases, a job aid alone can replace unnecessary training expenses.
This web seminar includes a decision-making framework about the use of job aids as stand-alone training objects versus a complementary tool to existing training programs. Sample tools that may be appropriate for various clinical research audiences will be discussed.
- Discuss the considerations for determining when a job aid is appropriate to incorporate into a training presentation and when it can stand alone to accomplish the desired training objective
- Identify strategies for using tools and checklists in training programs across various audiences and venues
- Describe the elements of an effective job aid
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Training Professionals
- Pharma/Device Professionals with responsibility for internal and/or investigator training
- Clinical Research Site Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
Marla Hoelle, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.A., P.M.P.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.