Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Transitioning Pharma Professionals to Medical Device Professionals
This course assists study managers, program managers, CRAs, and other pharma professionals in learning more about the differences between pharma and medical device studies, including objectives, protocol creation, and quality systems regulations. The course will help professionals learn about the most popular medical device therapeutic areas, the engineering component/ R&D/preclinical, as well as the technical procedures of those therapeutic areas.
- Identify the differences between pharmaceutical and medical device studies
- Identify the key regulations of medical devices
- Explain the QSR process
Who Should Attend
- Professionals wanting to learn more about the medical device industry
- Pharmaceutical professionals who are new to medical device industry
- Other professionals who are new to medical device industry
- Regulatory professionals
- Management professionals
- Clinical sites who will be conducting medical device trials
Douglas Albrecht, B.S.N., C.C.R.A.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.