Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Trial Master File (TMF) for Research Sites: Set-Up and Maintenance
The investigator Trial Master File (TMF) is a collection of the essential documents for an investigator to record how they have fulfilled their regulatory obligations for a clinical trial project. This web seminar reviews the investigator TMF required and additional content for a clinical trial. The activities of set-up, maintenance, and quality control and assurance will be discussed along with common deficiencies and challenges.
- Discuss the changing regulatory climate and apply this to the essential documentation practices of an investigator of clinical trials
- Examine the required components of an investigator TMF and recommend policy
- Discuss maintenance and quality control of the TMF
- Describe the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) contributions to and adequate monitoring of the investigator TMF
Who Should Attend
- Research Site Personnel involved in the set-up and maintenance of any TMF or in charge of policy development and maintenance
- Principle Investigators
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Quality Assurance Personnel of research sites and sponsors
Gary B. Freeman, M.S., C.C.R.A.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.