Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Working with Clinical Research Sites: Strategic Planning and Operations for Sponsors and CROs
This web seminar will examine the concepts and applied techniques for cost estimation, budget development, risk management, quality assurance, strategic planning, and operations for clinical research conducted at academic centers vs. private clinics. Project management principles and methodology will be reviewed with a special focus on planning, controlling, and coordinating individual and group efforts in managing the life cycle of the clinical research project in different settings.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of infrastructure in clinical research and clinical operations in biopharmaceutical companies and clinical sites
- Develop skills for strategic planning of clinical trials
- Perform cost estimation for a project in different settings (private clinics vs. academic centers) and develop a schedule for completion of milestones
- Establish systems for quality control, risk management, and monitoring of clinical trials
- Identify resources needed to complete projects and reasons to outsource
- Utilize performance metrics to improve project success
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Operations Professionals involved in project planning and execution throughout life cycle of the clinical research project
- Medical Affairs Professionals
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Research Coordinators involved in the planning, monitoring, and execution of clinical trials
- Grant Managers
- Principal Investigators
- Financial Planning and Billing Compliance Specialists
- Legal Professionals involved in contract negotiations with clinical sites
Marina Malikova, Ph.D., MSci, M.A., C.C.R.A., RAC
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.