Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Writing Protocols for Diagnostic Studies
Diagnostic studies vary greatly from standard pharma and device studies, and the documents generated for these studies differ accordingly. This web seminar presents the basic tools required to generate protocols for sample collection, accuracy, and reproducibility studies. Participants will learn the elements of each of these protocols, how they differ from the standard pharma protocols, the guidances to follow for reference, and the regulatory environment surrounding sample collection and informed consents for de-linked samples.
- Describe the sample collection process, delinking, and sample handling
- Differentiate between the requirements of a traditional pharma protocol and a diagnostics protocol
- Identify the elements required for a sample collection protocol
- Identify the elements required for an accuracy study protocol
- Identify the elements required for a reproducibility study protocol
- Describe the regulatory documents required, and when they are required, including informed consent
Who Should Attend
- Medical Directors
- Medical Writers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Scientists
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Research and Development Personnel
- CRO Personnel
- Personnel planning a change from the pharma sector to the diagnostic sector
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.