10-Week Establishing a Vendor Qualification and Management Program
Tuesday Afternoons. No class June 7.
This 10-week program will provide a comprehensive review of what is required to establish and maintain a robust and compliant vendor qualification and management program. Participants will come away with practical tools, checklists and templates to help ensure that vendor oversight is well-executed and performed in accordance with regulatory expectations. In addition to a review of vendor management processes and maintenance of the key components, participants will also develop techniques, including soft skills, needed to maintain ongoing communication, effective meeting management and conflict resolution often required in the oversight of vendors.
The resources required to take this on-line course are already at your fingertips - an Internet connection and a phone. After registering, you will receive an email confirmation that provides you with the Web Seminar link and audio connection information.
Prior to the start of the course, participants will receive Module 1 materials. Course materials for subsequent modules will be sent weekly prior to class. Come to class prepared to interact – you will be able to ask questions, provide feedback and participate in discussions and group work. Upon course completion, participants will be provided training certificates. In order to receive accreditation CEUs, participants are required to pass both a mid-term and final exam. Upon completion of the exams, CEU certificates will be provided.
- Describe the components of an effective vendor qualification program
- Understand how to use tools for vendor identification, qualification and selection
- Describe skills required for effective communication and ongoing relationship management
- Demonstrate understanding of how to successfully audit and measure performance of vendors
- Understand risk mitigation and management techniques used in vendor management
- Module 1: Establishing Vendor Expectations Based on Regulatory Requirements
- Module 2: Strategies for Identifying Potential Vendors
- Module 3: Procedures for Vendor Evaluation and Qualification
- Module 4: Establishing a Vendor Selection Process
- Module 5: Vendor Contracts and Budgets
- Module 6: Performing Vendor Audits
- Module 7: Vendor Relationship Building Techniques
- Module 8: Ongoing Vendor Management and Oversight
- Module 9: Vendor Risk Mitigation and Management
- Module 10: Vendor Re-Evaluation
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Researchers responsible for the oversight of vendor relationships
- Vendor Managers/Oversight Personnel
- Directors, Operations Managers
- Project Managers/Leads
NOTE: This course is for individual registrants only and does not allow for group training.
What participants say about Barnett's 10-Week courses ...
“Great course! Instruction is expertly led and engaging. I will recommend Barnett to any colleague and will seek out topics for my own future training and professional development needs.”
"The course has been so incredibly helpful thus far...I look forward to Thursday evenings!"
“This class exceeded my expectations of an online learning experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, came equipped with great examples to keep the class interesting and is a strong presenter. Thank you!”
Shana Zink, B.S.
2 hours/week for 10 weeks.
$1,695 by Early Bird Deadline
$1,895 after Early Bird Deadline
This course is for individual registrants only and does not allow for group training.
All participants are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 20 hours (2.0 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a mid-term exam, final exam, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-21-054-L04-P. Released: 9/21.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.