Clinical Research Financial Management for Investigative Sites
Frequently, clinical research financial regulations, the budget process, clinical trial revenue cycle, and patient remuneration are obscure topics to not only the investigator, but also to the study team delegates. This web seminar describes the significance of ensuring that the investigator and study team are integrated into the financial components of the study to mitigate the risks associated with non-compliance with federal research billing regulations. Strategies for developing operational efficiencies and establishing communication channels to enhance sponsor reimbursements while reducing insurance denials will also be discussed.
- Describe the significance of incorporating the investigator and study team into the financial phases of a clinical study
- Discuss the importance of integrating the development and approval of the protocol with the budget/contract process
- Discuss the impact of sponsor data capture systems, vendors, monitors, and auditors on clinical trial financial milestones
- Describe standard operating procedures and communication channels required for compliant clinical study financial billing (sponsor /patient), insurance authorizations, and participant remuneration
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Trial Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Managers/Directors
- Administrative Directors
- Financial Analysts
- Research Nurses/Research Nurse Manager
Linda Yancey, R.N., C.C.R.A.
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: email@example.com
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-21-038-L04-P. Released: 8/21.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.