Final FDA Guidance: How to Complete the Form FDA 1572, Adequately and Accurately
Proper completion of the Statement of Investigator has been greatly debated. Many stakeholders differ in opinions on what is accurate and adequate in completing this form. For example, who should be listed as sub-investigators, do we need to complete a 1572 for certain projects, and so forth. This web seminar will review the 2010 FDA information sheet and answer many of the questions about how to properly complete the form. The course will also discuss what is still not clear even after the guidance and how to get the answers.
- Review significant final guidance content
- Detail form completion clarifications for key debated sections
- Assess impact on current practices
- Review case studies of documented deficiencies of the form in warning letters and map the guidance to other FDA initiatives
Who Should Attend
- Site Research Managers and Coordinators
- Clinical Research Monitors
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Directors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Coordinators
Marla Hoelle, BSN, RN, CCRA, ACRP-PM, PMP
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: email@example.com
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-20-036-L01-P. Released: 4/20.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.