Subject Recruitment: Proactive Project Plans and Issues Management
This web seminar qualifies for a reduced individual participant fee of $159. To register, call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800-856-2556. Or email Customer Service at: email@example.com
This web seminar presents an overview of the patient recruitment arena, and focuses on strategies for successful clinical trials including: Systematic protocol feasibility, pre-screening approaches, insourcing and outsourcing options, and social media considerations. Included in the program are discussions for handling tough populations and the ethics of participant recruitment in clinical trials.
- Explore updates on clinical trial participant recruitment worldwide
- Discuss an overview of participant recruitment practices including the use of social media
- Examine keys to success: Systematic practice approaches to recruitment in clinical trials
- Employ pre-screen practices to improve screening successes
- Examine the consenting process in regard to subject recruitment and retention
- Determine approaches to retain quality subjects to support data integrity
- Evaluate efforts: The recruitment report card
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Site Research Managers
- Clinical Research Monitors
- Sponsor Project Managers
Janet Ellen Holwell, C.C.R.C., C.C.R.A., T.I.A.C.R., F.A.C.R.P.
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-20-053-L01-P. Released: 1/20.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.