TMF/eTMF Regulatory Agency Expectations, Inspections, and Findings
Recently the EMA has published guidance in managing the TMF. FDA’s regulations are general and require that sponsors and investigators maintain adequate and accurate records of any clinical investigations that are carried out. This web seminar will examine these expectations and discuss recent regulatory findings. We will also discuss strategies for implementing corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) that result in successful outcomes to regulatory findings associated with TMF inspections.
- Explain regulatory expectations regarding TMF/eTMF management
- Identify two recent regulatory findings directed at TMF/eTMF management
- Describe strategies for preparing effective CAPAs that address regulatory findings
- Discuss plan for preparing for a regulatory inspection
Who Should Attend
- Good Clinical Practice Auditors and Quality Assurance Directors
- Trial Master File Directors, Managers, and Coordinators
- Clinical Operations Directors and Trial Managers
- Records Management Team Members
Donna W. Dorozinsky, R.N., M.S.N., C.C.R.C.
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2.5 hours (0.25 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-21-046-L04-P. Released: 1/19.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.