Utilization of Real World Evidence (RWE) and Real Word Data (RWD) and Regulations
- Develop a basic understanding of RWD and RWE
- Provide an overview of FDA regulations for RWD and RWE
- Become familiar with the framework for FDA’s Real-World Evidence Program
- Examine current FDA practices for these RWD/RWE
- Gain insights into RWD/RWE utilization by healthcare professionals, medical product developers, clinical investigators, and regulators
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare Professionals
- Research and Development Specialists
- Directors of Business Strategy
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Professionals
- Clinical Investigators
- Data Managers
- Clinical Operations Specialists
Marina Malikova, PhD, MSci, MACI, RAC, CCRA
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: email@example.com
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-23-032-L99-P. Released: 3/23.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.